It’s Valentine’s Day — are you feeling lonely? I came across a new dating service called [email protected], and just had to get a review up. There are many types of online dating services to discover, catering to everything from Seniors to Mobile users — so how does [email protected] stand out? You guessed it: The service is based on Twitter.
[email protected] is a brand new way to meet new, interesting people. Whether walking around, waiting for a friend, or in line to buy groceries, it takes seconds to tweet and build your profile on the go. From there, we do all the work, and will notify you as we find compatible matches for you.
How to Get Started with [email protected]
- [email protected] doesn’t require you to create an additional user ID. Simply log into the site using your Twitter account. If you don’t have a Twitter account, sign up for one here. It’s free and easy!
- Follow @Luvatfirsttweet on Twitter.
- Simply tweet responses to questions asked by @Luvatfirsttweet, and you’ll be matched up based on compatible answers.
- There are two ways to reply to questions: Publicly and privately. You can publicly reply to questions by simply directing them at @Luvatfirsttweet. If you prefer to answer privately, simply Direct Message your answers to @Luvatfirsttweet. For more info on Direct Messages, see Twitter’s help topic on DMs.
- Turn on mobile updates so you can update your profile and receive @Luvatfirsttweet updates on the go. See Twitter’s guide on how to get SMS notifications for @mentions, DMs, and more.
- If you need any further info on Twitter, the Twitter basics section goes over everything you’ll need to get started!
- There are two ways to build your profile: Reply or DM your answers to @Luvatfirsttweet OR log into luvatfirsttweet.com and click on the Match Questions tab.
- When you get a match, you’ll see it in the New Matches section.
- Because [email protected] is such a new service, only people located in the U.S. can participate for now. The people behind [email protected] are looking to expand internationally.
- Completely free
- Quick sign up
- Easy to use
- No profile maintenance
- Can use anywhere you can text from
- A first in the online dating world
- Only available to U.S. residents for now
- Could benefit from more detailed profiles