Welcome to the October 19, 2011 edition of the Carnival of Online Dating! This is the fifteenth edition of the blog carnival, and we really appreciate those who have submitted their links for inclusion. Spread the word: The next Carnival of Online Dating will be November 2, 2011, so make sure to get your submissions in by 8:59pm PST/11:59pm EST Tuesday November 1st.
Dating Tips & Advice
- Jane Lambert presents Hong Kong Dating posted at Lovestruck Hong Kong
- Donna Cullen presents 10 Reasons to Run a Background Check on Your Date posted at Top Dating Sites.
- Mary Edwards presents If Fonzie Had an Online Dating Profile posted at Best Dating Sites, saying, “Life back in the 50s was a simpler time. For one thing, there apparently were no colors, so dressing and decorating were far less complicated affairs than they are today. And dating was done the old-fashioned way -– by word-of-mouth references. Certain types also benefited from some strategically placed print ads, but that’s for another article. What I’d like to address today, kids, is what it might have been like if online dating existed back in the Day of the Greaser.”
- fyruz elma presents How to Get Any Hot Woman Online to Respond to Your Messages posted at OnlineDatingDVD Blog, saying, “Nowadays dating is the most popular word in the world but most people don’t know how they can start dating that special person.”
- David Leonhardt presents Top 10 “Slap-In-The-Face-Worthy” Pick-up Lines posted at Barwhiz Blog, saying, “Some girls may tell you that pick-up lines are overrated. Others will say that they are not necessary. But in reality a pick-up is a great way to initiate conversation, so good or bad, some girls will still respond to them, but maybe just not the way you had hoped.”
- Mary Edwards presents 10 Reasons No Boy Is Good Enough for Daddy’s Little Girl posted at Best Dating Sites, saying, “As a young man, I wondered why the fathers of young women that I wanted to hang around were so unfriendly toward me. Now that I have been a father and a grandfather, I think that I can see a little bit of the reason that no boy is ever considered good enough for Daddy’s little girl.”
- Donna Cullen presents 10 Types of Kisses and What They Mean When Dating posted at Top Dating Sites, saying, “The kiss can be a mysterious thing; one in need of interpretation, at times. This is especially true when you first start dating someone. There are many different types of kisses, and trying to determine what the other person is attempting to communicate, through the type of kiss they share with you, can be confusing at times. Perhaps these tips will help.”
- vinman presents How To Get Yourself Noticed On A Dating Site posted at Online Dating services and Dating tips, saying, “By making effective presene on a dating site will bring you more response from the dating singles. Know dos and don’ts to present you effectively on a dating site.”
Sex and Seduction
- Peter Kondom presents Flavored Condom Reviews posted at Condom Sizes.
- Michael Lick presents How to Finger a Girl posted at How to Cunnilingus.
- Maggie Harvey presents Sex Over 40 – The Best Sex Yet! posted at Fabulous Over 30!, saying, “Sex over 40 and 50 is fun, despite some challenges. Keeping these tips in mind will help you enjoy senior sex without the blues or the ouches.”
Be sure to tune in every 1st and 3rd Wednesdays for more! The next Carnival of Online Dating will be November 2nd, 2011, so make sure to get your submissions in by 8:59pm PST/11:59pm EST Tuesday November 1st!
That concludes this edition. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.