Welcome to the July 20, 2011 edition of the Carnival of Online Dating! This is the ninth edition of the blog carnival, and we really appreciate those who have submitted their links for inclusion. Spread the word: The next Carnival of Online Dating will be August 3, 2011, so make sure to get your submissions in by 8:59pm PST/11:59pm EST Tuesday August 2nd.
Dating Tips & Advice
- Erin Pavlina presents Respecting Your Partner in Public posted at Erin Pavlina – Spiritual Wisdom for Conscious People, saying, “How do you treat your partner when you’re out in public socializing with others? Do you show your love, appreciation, respect, and support? Or do you tease, make negative comments, or even embarrass your partner?”
- Chase Amante presents What Makes for a Bad First Date? posted at Chase Amante, saying, “If you’re trying to figure out where to take that charming new young lady you’ve just met, don’t miss this guide on what NOT to do — and what else to do instead.”
- Subhash Chand presents Online Dating From Fun to Disaster posted at Cool Reason, saying, “The first experience of online dating provides entertainment, but gradually turns to become an addiction. This last stage can make some online dating guys scammers. Let’s check out how online dating turns from fun to disaster.”
- W Wilcox presents Single Parent Dating Is Tough posted at Single Online Dating, saying, “Finding the time and finding someone special that fits into your world when you are a single parent is not easy.”
- Africanlegend presents 10 signs she’s JUST not into you posted at Stuff-About.com, saying, “10 Sure Signs that a Woman is NOT into you! Find out what they are!”
- Brianna presents Three Keys to Writing a Successful Adult Dating Site Online Profile posted at Adult Dating Sites.
- Meggin presents Mace 2.0: 10 Cheap Safety Apps Every Woman Should Download posted at Best Black Dating Sites.
- Sabrina Jackson presents 7 Public Online Databases & Techniques to Make Sure Your Blind Date Isn’t A Creep posted at Best Free Dating Sites.
- Ellie presents 3 Safety and Security Concerns for People Considering a Senior Dating Site posted at Best Senior Dating Sites.
- Joe presents How to Pick the Best Internet Dating Site posted at 100 Best Dating Sites.
- Matthew presents Thoughts on TXT game posted at Blitzkrieg Dating.
- Donna Cullen presents 10 Love Lessons Learned from the Twilight Saga posted at Top Dating Sites.
- Mary Edwards presents 10 Things Your Boyfriend Needs to Hear You Say posted at Best Dating Sites.
Sex & Seduction
- GEM presents Surfing for Love posted at The Modern Day Spinster.
- My Honest Answer presents The path is a metaphor, but the destination is all too real posted at My Honest Answer, saying, “One woman’s dilemma over an old flame contacting her on Facebook.”
- Gal Josefsberg presents Let’s Go Have A Beer posted at Equally Happy, saying, “From a man who’s always had problems maintaining relationships, here’s a little personal story about finding my groove.”
Be sure to tune in every 1st and 3rd Wednesdays for more! The next Carnival of Online Dating will be August 3rd 2011, so make sure to get your submissions in by 8:59pm PST/11:59pm EST Tuesday August 2nd!
That concludes this edition. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.