Welcome to the May 30, 2012 edition of the Carnival of Online Dating! This is the twenty-ninth — and final — edition of the blog carnival, and we really appreciate those who have submitted their links for inclusion. Rediscover our previous editions by visiting our Carnival of Online Dating archives page!
Dating Tips & Advice
- Tom Hass presents Thinking Vs Feeling posted at Personal Hack.
- Aleksey presents The First Date posted at Get Social Blog.
- Jon Rhodes presents Bodybuilding Hypnosis posted at HypnoBusters, saying, “This article shows you how you can use hypnosis to help you get that attractive dream body you’ve always wanted.”
- Katie Sorene presents 6 Don’ts for Dating Women Abroad posted at Travel Blog – Tripbase, saying, “The article has some handy tips for men with regards to dating outside of your home country — avoid awkward situations, manage the cultural barrier and feel more confident dating foreign women.”
- Mary Edwards presents 10 Signs Her Parents Hate You posted at Best Dating Sites, saying, “When you meet your girlfriend’s folks for the first time, it’s a good idea to look for some signals that will let you know how, or if, you’re measuring up.”
- Grace Pamer presents A blindfolder romantic dinner date for 2 posted at Romance Never Dies, saying, “If you work at a restaurant and have access to the place after hours then why not plan a romantic dinner date for your partner complete with waiter service!”
- Grace Pamer presents Why You Should Consider A Frugal Night Of Music This Weekend posted at Romance Never Dies, saying, “Music helps make the romance world go round. Even if you don’t play an instrument there are many simple ways you can bring music into a romantic date to help make an unforgettable night.”
Sex and Seduction
- TigressG presents FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT! posted at SEX & MISCHIEF ON THE BRAIN™, saying, “An orgasm is the peak of sexual pleasure. It’s a full-body release of sexual tension built up by sexual arousal and excitement.”
- Ms. Free presents Masturbation Can Save Your Relationship posted at Unleashing Your BAD BITCH!.
- TigressG presents SEX & PLEASURE: GREAT EXPECTATIONS posted at SEX & MISCHIEF ON THE BRAIN™, saying, “Sexual desire and pleasure are very difficult to define from person to person. Everyone is so unique and individual in their preferences. Who we are with one person, differs from who we are with another, and vice versa.”
- Grace Pamer presents They’re playing our song – A romantic tale of music posted at Romance Never Dies, saying, “Music is a cornerstone of many a successful relationship and in this article one of my readers discusses the song that helped seal the deal in his relationship.”
Thank you for tuning in for our final carnival!
That concludes this edition. Past posts can be found on our blog carnival index page.