Welcome to the May 9, 2012 edition of the Carnival of Online Dating! This is the twenty-eighth edition of the blog carnival, and we really appreciate those who have submitted their links for inclusion. Spread the word: The next Carnival of Online Dating will be May 23, 2012, so make sure to get your submissions in by then. It will also be our last Carnival of Online Dating, so let’s go out with a bang!
Dating Tips & Advice
- Graham Stoney presents Always Have Something To Say When Talking To Women posted at The Confident Man Project, saying, “If you worry about running out of things to say when talking to a woman, take these tips from the world of Improv.”
- Kristen Nicole presents Overcoming Geography to Find Love posted at Like Me Some Love | Dating Tips for Singles.
- justaskelle presents Baby Daddy or Husband posted at smalltowndating (soon to be Someone to Desire, a justaskelle.com production).
- Katie Sorene presents 5 Cringe-Free Cruises for Singles posted at Everything Cruises, saying, “A singles cruise can be a great place to get a date. Check out these cringe-free cruises that will plunge you into the fun of dating on the sea.”
- Mary Edwards presents 10 Facts About Men That Seem to Escape Most Women posted at Best Dating Sites, saying, “The communication barrier between male and female of the human species is an age-old dilemma. We understand that we’re wired differently, yet we’ve never quite managed to find a common language. No one is ever going to accuse men of being complex creatures, mind you, but still women fail to comprehend some fundamental truths about them.”
- Chase Amante presents Just Be Yourself: The Worst Dating Advice Known to Man posted at Chase Amante, saying, “You’ve heard the old saying… “Just be yourself!” Find out here why that’s quite possibly some of the most harmful dating advice you can possibly get – or possibly give.”
- Grace Pamer presents Why Everyone Needs A Frugal Romantic Date On The Beach Once In A While posted at Romance Never Dies, saying, “You need money for romance. Just take the example of Tony And Carol of Florida who tell all about the frugal romantic date nights they enjoy at the beach.”
- Steve Faber presents 10 More Top Romantic Places to Propose – She’ll Be Dying to Say “Yes!” posted at Propose To My Girlfriend, saying, “So, the dates went so well that you’re thinkin’ about popping the question. Here are some great places to do it.”
- Graham Stoney presents How to Connect With Your Inner Warrior posted at The Confident Man Project, saying, “Men, getting in touch with your inner warrior is a journey that will give you tremendous confidence with women.”
- justaskelle presents Random Q & A (Part XII) posted at Someone to Desire — Inspiring. Entertaining. Informing., saying, “This weekly feature of Random Q & A discusses the insecurities of relationships, military relationship challenges, and what to do when you dig your friend’s sister.”
Sex and Seduction
Be sure to tune in for our final carnival! It will be May 23rd, 2012, so make sure to get your submissions in by then!
That concludes this edition. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.