Welcome to the April 25, 2012 edition of the Carnival of Online Dating! This is the twenty-seventh edition of the blog carnival, and we really appreciate those who have submitted their links for inclusion. Spread the word: The next Carnival of Online Dating will be May 9, 2012, so make sure to get your submissions in by 8:59pm PST/11:59pm EST Tuesday May 8.
Dating Tips & Advice
- Ms. Free presents Unleashing Your BAD BITCH!: The Date is NOT DEAD! posted at Unleashing Your BAD BITCH!.
- Graham Stoney presents 8 Things Women Wish Men Knew posted at The Confident Man Project, saying, “Ever wonder what women are really thinking about men?”
- Persha Davis presents The Irony Of Starting Over After A Break Up posted at Dumped Days.
- Chase Amante presents Bad Dates You’ll Want to Avoid posted at Chase Amante, saying, “Ever find yourself on what turned out to really just be a bad date? Find out how to never have that happen again – follow this guide to avoiding bad dates.”
- justaskelle presents Yelling and Yanking posted at smalltowndating (soon to be Someone to Desire, a justaskelle.com production), saying, “When do you walk away from a toxic relationship?”
- Graham Stoney presents How to Feel Confident in Conversations posted at The Confident Man Project, saying, “If you want to feel confident talking to hot women, start by feeling confident in conversations generally.”
- Grace Pamer presents How to Put a Flash Mob Marriage Proposal Together posted at Romance Never Dies, saying, “If you really want to make your marriage proposal memorable then why not consider arranging a flash mob to help melt your partners heart?”
- willow presents Masks and Emotional Vampires Here, There and Online posted at Vigilance Musings.
- Jon Rhodes presents How to Spot a Liar posted at HypnoBusters, saying, “This article shows you how to spot if someone is lying to you.”
- Kristin presents Mondays with Mac: Shopping for Sperm on the Internet (Prequel Part 2) posted at Mondays with Mac, saying, “Not your usual online dating story!”
Sex & Seduction
- Graham Stoney presents How To Make A Woman Orgasm posted at The Confident Man Project, saying, “Many women complain that their partners don’t know how to bring them to orgasm during sex. Here’s the simple secret to pleasuring your woman.”
Be sure to tune in every 1st and 3rd Wednesdays for more! The next Carnival of Online Dating will be May 9th, 2012, so make sure to get your submissions in by 8:59pm PST/11:59pm EST Tuesday May 8th!
That concludes this edition. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.