Welcome to the March 30, 2012 edition of the Carnival of Online Dating! This is the twenty-fifth edition of the blog carnival, and we really appreciate those who have submitted their links for inclusion. Sorry for the delay on publishing this edition, the Blogcarnival.com servers (how we manage our submissions) had hardware failure. But they’re back! Spread the word: The next Carnival of Online Dating will be April 11, 2012, so make sure to get your submissions in by 8:59pm PST/11:59pm EST Tuesday April 10.
Dating Tips & Advice
- Grace Pamer presents Is It Ever OK To Use Coupons On A First Date? posted at Romance Never Dies, saying, “Whilst we are undoubtably living in difficult economic times is it ever OK to use a coupon on a first date? If you think the answer is even close to being a yes then read on as you’ve still got a lot to learn!”
- Mary Edwards presents 10 Reasons a Woman Should Lie to Her Boyfriend posted at Best Dating Sites, saying, “When asked whether it’s OK to lie to one’s partner most of us would probably instinctively and emphatically say absolutely not, reasoning that honesty is not only an important part of a healthy relationship, but arguably one of the most important parts of a healthy relationship.”
- Laura Backes presents 10 Ways Secrets Told Online Don’t Stay Secret posted at DSL Service Providers, saying, “There’s an old saying that the three quickest ways to spread news are telephone, television, and tell a friend. Of course that saying predates the internet by about four decades, and now there’s really no hope for keeping a secret. In fact, there are so many ways to ruin a secret online that we’re going to share a list.”
- Mary Edwards presents 10 Ways to Win Every Argument with Your Girlfriend posted at Best Dating Sites, saying, “You’re probably wondering if it’s actually possible to win every argument. And the answer is… maybe. Then again, maybe not; it really all depends on how you handle things.”
- Matt Savage presents How to Delete Your OkCupid Account posted at Online Dating Paradox.
- Mary Edwards presents 10 Reasons Women Hate Mustaches posted at Best Dating Sites, saying, “Most men like to grow facial hair because they think it makes them more macho and manly. The only problem is that growing a full beard can be itchy and uncomfortable, and keeping a goatee trimmed and looking nice can be a hassle. So where’s the happy medium?”
- Mary Edwards presents 10 Reasons a Man Should Lie to His Girlfriend posted at Best Dating Sites, saying, “Dishonesty isn’t an admirable trait, and the health of any relationship depends on honest and open communication. Trust is an essential factor as well, yet there are times when a little white lie here and there might be less damaging than telling your partner what you really think.”
- Caramel Craze presents Jealousy in the swinger lifestyle posted at Caramel Craze Interracial Swingers Magazine.
Be sure to tune in every 1st and 3rd Wednesdays for more! Due to the rescheduling of this edition, the next Carnival of Online Dating will be April 11th, 2012, so make sure to get your submissions in by 8:59pm PST/11:59pm EST Tuesday April 10th!
That concludes this edition. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.