Welcome to the March 7, 2012 edition of the Carnival of Online Dating! This is the twenty-fourth edition of the blog carnival, and we really appreciate those who have submitted their links for inclusion. We have a big carnival this week! Spread the word: The next Carnival of Online Dating will be March 21, 2012, so make sure to get your submissions in by 8:59pm PST/11:59pm EST Tuesday March 20.
Dating Tips & Advice
- Mary Edwards presents 10 Ways to Test Drive Moving in Together posted at Best Dating Sites, saying, “Making the leap from dating to cohabitation can be daunting; on top of trying to combine two lives worth of belongings into one space, there’s the added tension of wondering if you’ll even be able to get along.”
- Donna Cullen presents 10 Things That Hurt Most When You Break Up posted at Top Dating Sites, saying, “It’s no secret that a breaking up is a painful process, no matter which side of it you’re on.”
- Chad presents Don’t Let Your Diet Ruin Your Love Life posted at Black People Meet.
- Maria Clark presents How to find the best adult dating site for you posted at Adult Dating Sites.
- Sandra Campbell presents The Biggest Safety Mistakes You Can Make When Dating Online posted at Catholic Dating Sites.
- Chad presents Getting Scrooged By Your Sweetheart posted at Black People Meet.
- Dorothy presents 5 Signs of a Successful First Date with a New Guy posted at Gay Dating Sites.
- Jill Thompson presents 7 Public Online Databases & Techniques to Make Sure Your Blind Date Isn’t A Creep posted at Best Free Dating Sites.
- Chad presents What To Do When You, Me and the Ex Makes Three? posted at Our Time.
- Erica Morgan presents 10 Ways to Broadcast Your Love Online posted at Internet Providers, saying, “Once upon a time, those who fell in love wanted to “shout it from the rooftops.” In today’s society, proclaiming your love far and wide is quite simple: a few keystrokes and a click, and everyone knows that you’re off the market.”
- Sandra Adams presents What is the best dating site? posted at 100 Best Dating Sites.
- Mary Edwards presents 7 Most Expensive Ways to Propose Online posted at Best Dating Sites, saying, “There was a time when wedding proposals were done in private, on bended knee, in intimate and romantic settings. Today, everything is a media event, it seems. The bigger the splash, the better for many folks.”
- Sandra Campbell presents 8 First Date Questions to Know if He’s the One posted at Catholic Dating Sites.
- Donna Cullen presents 10 Pop Culture Breakthroughs for the Gay Community posted at Top Dating Sites, saying, “Even the most progressive parents quail a bit at the idea of tackling anatomy lessons for their young children. Plans to be enlightened and open about reproductive issues and differences between gender are easy to make before those questions start; however, nothing truly prepares for the first time a child asks about their body.”
- Chad presents Love Lessons For Commitment-phobes posted at Black People Meet.
- Donna Cullen presents 10 Signs that Someone Will Say ANYTHING to Date You posted at Top Dating Sites, saying, “How many times have you heard or said, “All of the good ones are taken.” The single dating scene is harder than ever these days. How do you know who’s really great and who’s just making stuff up to sound great?”
- Grace Pamer presents How To Create A Good And Lasting Impression On A First Date posted at Romantic Frugal Mom, saying, “We’ve all been there. You know someone for a short time and decide to ask them out on a date. In a general setting you get on well with this particular person so going out on a date with them should be a piece of cake right? Wrong!”
- Chad presents A Crash Course In Online Dating For The Technically Challenged posted at Our Time.
- Graham Stoney presents Rejection Isn’t About You posted at The Confident Man Project, saying, “Dealing with “rejection” is one of the hardest things for many of us to learn, especially when we lack deep inner confidence. But rejection isn’t actually about us at all; it’s about other people’s junk that they project onto us.”
- Chad presents How To Connect In Continuing Education Class posted at Our Time.
- Chris presents Problems Facing Women Who Are Shy And Inexperienced With Men posted at Succeed Socially.
- Chad presents For Men: Making The Connection posted at Black People Meet.
- Fitz presents A Perfect Online Dating First Message Part 2 posted at The London School of Attraction.
- Chad presents For Men: Making The Transition From Dating Online To Offline posted at Black People Meet.
- Chad presents Dating Tips For Black Women posted at Black People Meet.
- Graham Stoney presents How to Attract Women without Being Fake posted at The Confident Man Project, saying, “If you’re tired of learning fake canned routines and material to cover every possibility when talking to women, here’s how to attract women by being real.”
- Chad presents 8 First Moves To Overcome The Empty Nest Blues posted at Our Time.
- Graham Stoney presents How to Meet Women During the Day posted at The Confident Man Project, saying, “Meeting women during the day can be a whole lot of fun. Here’s an interview with a step-by-step guide to day game.”
- David Eaves presents 10 Tips for Tricking People into Thinking You’re a Normal Person on Dating Sites posted at Online Dating Articles.
Sex and Seduction
- Dorothy presents 8 Body Language Tricks to Make Yourself More Attractive posted at
Gay Dating Sites.
- Shirley Lewis presents The Art of Food Seduction posted at The Flying Fugu, saying, “Everything you need to know about preparing the perfect romantic meal for the object of your desires: historic aphrodisiacs, food selection and expert tips. A How to for perfecting the art of food seduction.”
- Maria Clark presents Choose an adult sex dating site that caters to a specific audience posted at Adult Dating Sites
- Graham Stoney presents My Wicked, Wicked Ways by Errol Flynn posted at The Confident Man Project, saying, “If there’s one theme that shines through from legendary actor and ladies’ man Errol Flynn’s autobiography My Wicked, Wicked Ways, it’s his complete lack of shame in going after what he wanted.”
Be sure to tune in every 1st and 3rd Wednesdays for more! The next Carnival of Online Dating will be March 21st, 2012, so make sure to get your submissions in by 8:59pm PST/11:59pm EST Tuesday March 20th!
That concludes this edition. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.