Welcome to the September 21, 2011 edition of the Carnival of Online Dating! This is the thirteenth edition of the blog carnival, and we really appreciate those who have submitted their links for inclusion. Spread the word: The next Carnival of Online Dating will be October 5, 2011, so make sure to get your submissions in by 8:59pm PST/11:59pm EST Tuesday October 4th.
- W Wilcox presents Cheap First-Date Ideas posted at Single Online Dating, saying, “In order to choose the perfect location or activity, it is important that you take into consideration the interests and personality of your date.”
Dating Tips & Advice
- Persha presents Why Not To Get Back Together With Your Ex: 4 Reasons To Consider Before Reconciling posted at Dumped Days.
- Honey presents 5 ways to catch a cheating spouse posted at Spy Gadgets, saying, “Technology tips to catch a cheating spouse”
- Joe Camel presents Ways to improve your results with online dating posted at Free Online dating, saying, “Free Online dating for singles from all walks of life and ethnic backgrounds.Harley riders,country singles, phillipino singles and more.Dating news,blogs and discussions.Instant messenger.Contests and prizes. 100% Free. Find singles in your area today!”
- W Wilcox presents Why online dating scores better than conventional dating posted at Single Online Dating, saying, “With dating gaining popularity online, it has managed to change the lives of so many people since it was first introduced in the early nineties.”
Be sure to tune in every 1st and 3rd Wednesdays for more! The next Carnival of Online Dating will be October 5th, 2011, so make sure to get your submissions in by 8:59pm PST/11:59pm EST Tuesday October 4th!
That concludes this edition. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.